Call & Jensen is seeking an attorney experienced in wage-and-hour class action and employment litigation (4-8+ years of experience). Serving Orange County for 40 years, we are an employment and trial litigation boutique firm where seasoned attorneys enjoy flexibility and responsibility on significant cases and clients. Our attorneys have been recognized for their work in this area, and we are looking for motivated litigators to join our knowledgeable employment team. Candidates should have the ability and interest to manage cases and projects, take and defend depositions, be self-starters and work independently, strategize and draft motions, and partner with our clients on California wage-and-hour class action and PAGA suits. Please contact Samantha Fitzgerald at .
- Meet U.S. Attorney Martin Estrada
- OCLBA Sponsors Orange County Coalition Diversity in the Law’s 2nd Annual DEI Awards
- OCLBA Honors Community Leaders, Awards Scholarship at Twelfth Anniversary Party
- CLE: Anti-LGBTQ State Legislation and Legal Challenges (Hosted by DC LGBT Bar)
- 2022 OCBA DEI Mock Interview Program