Whittier Law School presents a free MCLE Employment Law Symposium on Friday, November 7, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. One panel will include a presentation on LGBT worker rights, presented in part by Jennifer Pizer. Download the PDF flyer.
- OCLBA Honors Community Leaders, Awards Scholarship at Twelfth Anniversary Party
- CLE: Anti-LGBTQ State Legislation and Legal Challenges (Hosted by DC LGBT Bar)
- 2022 OCBA DEI Mock Interview Program
- UCI Law Call for Participants: Trans/Nonbinary Law School Experience Study
- ABA LGBT Public Interest Scholarship Opportunity